Part 5: Save the Date!
October 22nd, 2019
The Southeast ADA Center, Georgia APSE, and Washington Initiative for Supported Employment (WISE) are working together to promote Employment First in the state of Georgia.
“We believe that everyone has abilities to contribute and that their work should be recognized and rewarded with fair pay, creating inclusive workplaces. We believe that employment enriches and adds meaning to every life, and that workplaces and communities are enhanced when they embrace differences.”
Source: APSE National – We Believe
This eight-part webinar series will build awareness of Employment First. The series will feature a variety of topics for supported employment providers, vocational rehabilitation professionals, self-advocates, and families. Each webinar will embrace APSE’s vision, mission and values, and provide tools and resources that can be used to advance equal employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Vision: All people with disabilities have competitive employment in an inclusive workforce.
- Mission: To advance employment equity for people with disabilities.
- Values: We believe everyone can and should work, and have the dignity of determining their career path.
Source: APSE Mission, Vision & Values
Please join us for the eight-part webinar series Advancing Equal Employment Opportunities and Creating Inclusive Workplaces.
- Free webinars, but registration is required!
- Attend as many webinars as you want.
- Participate in the webinar by using:
- Webinar Platform
- Real-Time Captioning
- Mobile App
- Archives of the webinars will be available.
**To receive credit: must be registered, listen to entire webinar (live or archive), attendance verified, and Post Test completed.
- Certificate of Completion
- Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP)
Register Nowor copy and paste: bit.ly/equal-employ-opp-webinar-seada-2019